Spring has sprung... it's time for a giveaway!
Farmview Landscape Centers are now open, serving all of your DIY landscaping needs. This year, we need your help with our own project.
With the launch of our brand new website last fall, we also started our own Facebook page to help keep you, your family, and friends up to date with all of the great deals and items we have available at Farmview. We would love if you could help us grow our audience so that more people can come to love Farmview!
As a way to say thanks for all of your help, we are choosing one lucky winner each week who will receive a free Weeping Flowering Cherry tree to add to their front or back yard! Check out the details below for how you can become registered to win!
REGISTER TO WIN
STEP 1: "LIKE" our Farmview Landscape Centers page on Facebook. Click here to go there and see our page!
STEP 2: SHARE our page with your friends too! You can do this by clicking the "Share" button right underneath our cover photo!
STEP 3: Complete the registration form below. Please note that all entries properly submitted will receive a confirmation message letting you know it has been submitted. For full rules, please see below!
RULES OF THE CONTEST
1. The contest begins April 17, 2017 and runs through May 14, 2017 for four weeks total.
2. One winner per week will be chosen to receive a complimentary weeping flowering cherry tree from Farmview Landscape Center.
3. The winner, if chosen, will be notified via e-mail to the email address they provide on their registration form. The winner will be responsible to make arrangements with a Farmview representative to pick up the tree. If the person notified does not respond within 7 days after notification, a new winner will be drawn.
4. Eligible recipients must have completed all 3 steps to be able to win a tree. If the name drawn has not completed all 3 steps, another name will be drawn. Steps are outlined in the Register to Win section, right above the registration form. If the individual has already liked the page and been a follower, they must complete the final 2 steps.
5. Winning individuals must live in the service area of Farmview Landscape Center or Dave's Lawnscaping to be eligible. This area includes the counties of LaGrange, Elkhart, St. Joseph, Stueben, Noble, and Kosciusko in Indiana and Cass and St. Joseph counties in Michigan.
6. The winner will be responsible for planting and managing the tree after receiving it. Proper instructions will be provided to the winner upon picking up the tree.
7. For all questions regarding the contest, please submit your question to Krista Stillwell at firstname.lastname@example.org. You should receive a response within 2 -3 days.